Our Bernedoodle puppies are $3500
Deposits are $500
We also offer a "paid in full" discount
where instead of placing a deposit on a FUTURE litter,
we discount $500 off of the total cost of the dog
if it is paid instead of a deposit. As of January 1st, 2020.
You can pay via Zelle, Square ( there is a 3% fee), or check (1-2 priority mail.) If a check is preferred and not received within 1-2 of being sent, we will not hold a spot.
Checks can be made out to:
Deposits are NOT refundable.
Our deposits are litter transferable.
This discount only applies to litters we are expecting,
but haven't been born yet.
All of our puppies come with a spay/neuter contract & a return contract
NOTE: We do not offer Breeding rights to the public.
We have the right to refuse the purchase of a puppy.
24 Month Health Warranty
24 Month Health Warranty
• LK Bernedoodles guarantees the puppy is in good health, is up-to-date on immunizations appropriate for the puppy’s age and has had appropriate de-worming at the time the Buyer takes possession. The Buyer has three (3) business days to take the puppy to a veterinarian for an examination. If the puppy is found to be in poor health, the Buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the BREEDER, at Buyer’s expense for a full refund (minus any shipping expenses), or keeping the puppy.
• LK Bernedoodles provides this warranty for 24 months after the date of sale against any debilitating congenital defects. In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected debilitating congenital defect, the Buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the Seller
• This warranty does not include viral illnesses, ear infections, improper bites, hypoglycemia, worms, entropian/ ectropian, Guardia or Coccidosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
• If it is determined the puppy does have a genetic disorder that is identified within 24 months of purchase, the Buyer has the option of (1) either a replacement puppy from the next available litter of equal value Or (2) reimbursement (up to the purchase price of the original puppy) of veterinary expenses related to that specific illness.
• Your puppy need not be returned to us. Shipping fees will not be refunded, and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the Buyer.
• If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within 24 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the purchaser’s expense by a veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM acceptable to LK Bernedoodles own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason or the death, the Seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the purchaser. A written statement from the veterinarian must be provided. This warranty is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis
One Year Hip Warranty
One Year Hip Warranty
Breeder offers 1 year of age hip and elbow guarantee on any puppy found to have moderate or severely affected hip or elbow dysplasia.
The following applies: The puppy must have an x-ray by your veterinarian to confirm the diagnosis and it must be documented by an official OFA/Pennhip certification.
Positioning of the x-ray must be approved by LK Bernedoodles veterinarian.
If this occurs then buyer will receive a full refund of the purchase price.
Again, x-rays must be taken by your vet and sent to either OFA or Pennhip and come back with a moderate or severe rating of Hip dysplasia.
**If dew claws are removed under any circumstances-after placement for puppy, our joint (hips and elbow) warranty is null and void.
**We do not honor Banfield Veterinary clinics
Permanent ownership of this dog is contingent upon your compliance with this Addendum.
Proof of the spay/neuter must be received by THE BREEDER within fourteen (14) days after the surgery by the dogs 12 month of age but not before 8 months of age. If said dog is altered prior to its 8th month of age -our one year hip warranty will be void.
In the event that the dog's health does not allow this agreement to be honored, LKB Northwest must be provided with a statement from your veterinarian that this dog is not yet in physical condition for surgery. Based upon the veterinarian's evaluation of this dog the (purchaser) will contact the veterinarian and establish the earliest date that the procedure can be performed. (PURCHASER) will notify the BREEDER of this amendment in writing, at which time all other conditions of this agreement will apply and be enforced. This is the responsibility of the PURCHASER, not the veterinarian, to ensure that LKB Northwest has received verification that the surgery has been performed. A copy of the medical record (neuter/spay certificate) as well as the receipt is necessary verification along with the veterinarian’s phone number to follow up about the procedure.
Failure to comply with this agreement by the date below, unless otherwise agreed to inwriting, will be considered a breach of the Contract, and PURCHASER will transport this dog back to Lindsay Kate and will not be entitled to a refund or PURCHASER will be fined $2,500, the difference between pet price and breeding price. Depending on communication an intent fine or return will be based on breeders discretion. If fine is to be assessed, it is then due within 30 days of final decision.
This is an unfortunate step but necessary-In the case of the puppy's demise on or before the above listed date, a written statement from your veterinarian must be sent to Lindsay Kate, stating that the puppy has indeed passed away, and the cause of death.